Monday, February 20, 2023

Astaxanthin - Customer Review

I have been using this Nutrex Hawaiian 12mg Astaxanthin for a while now and have seen some noticeable improvements in my overall health. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to have numerous health benefits, including supporting eye health, improving skin health and reducing inflammation.

Nutrex Hawaii, BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 12 mg, 75 Soft Gels


One of the things I really like about this product is that it is derived from natural sources, specifically microalgae. This means that it is free from any harmful additives or chemicals that you might find in other supplements. It also has a high concentration of astaxanthin, which means that you only need to take one capsule a day.

Since taking Astaxanthin, I have noticed that my skin looks clearer and more radiant. I also feel like my joints are less stiff and achy, which I attribute to the anti-inflammatory properties of this supplement. Additionally, I appreciate that it supports eye health, especially since I spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen.

The only reason I'm not giving this product a perfect score is the price. While it is not the most expensive supplement on the market, it is still a bit pricey for my budget. However, I believe that the health benefits are worth the cost and I will continue to use Astaxanthin as part of my daily routine. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their overall health and well-being.

I give this product 4 stars out of 5.

Find Astaxanthin and other antioxidants at iHerb



No comments:

Post a Comment